Monday, June 06, 2005

Looking for USS LAGARTO Contacts!

The Wisconsin Maritime Museum is looking for family members, widows, or children of USS LAGARTO (SS-371) crew members who are Eternal Patrol to see if they would be interested in laying a wreath or plaque at the location of the LAGARTO, which was recently found in late April 2005.

If you’re related to a LAGARTO crew member or perhaps were a shipmate of theirs and would be interested in paying tribute to the LAGARTO or think you might know someone who would, please, please contact me or forward their contact info to me.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger lkzavala said...

I am the grandaughter of Lt. A.H.Keeney, Jr. I would like to talk to you further about this. Please contact me at lkzavala@gmail.com. Thank you.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Runner said...

My Uncle Clark Richard Byrer was a crew member of the USS Lagarto. I plan to attend the memorial service on May 6, 2006 in Wisconsin. You can contact me at NBPKNOLL@aol.com

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger joezaleski said...

My grandmother was married to John E. Stehn, GM2C. I have his Purple Heart with certificate and the Western Union Telegram informing my grandmother of his MIA status.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home