Wednesday, July 06, 2005

USS LAGARTO (SS-371) Website

I’ve begun development of a website for the USS LAGARTO (SS-371) on behalf of surviving crew members and the Wisconsin Maritime Museum. There’s been some serious interest in the LAGARTO lately because it was found off the coast of Thailand earlier this year, and the impact of this find has affected a number of people.

Although I have other websites going on right now, this one is pretty significant and means a great deal to me because of what it means for surviving family members of the LAGARTO’s crew.

I hope that you’ll stop by the site at http://www.usslagarto.org and check it out. And if you have information or opinions you’d like to add, please feel free to drop me a line. I plan on expanding the scope of the site to include as much as possible about the LAGARTO. Hopefully what I do with it can honor not only the LAGARTO, but all the boats and sailors on Eternal Patrol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home