Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The "Bubbleblogger Brotherhood" Keeps Growing

Cross-posted from The Stupid Shall Be Punished:

bothenook found another submarine blogger yesterday, and today I found another one in my comments. Please welcome New Yorker "ex-nuke bubblehead" at Is The Life After Your Boat Gets Scrapped? to the fold. He already has quite a few good stories about his old boat, USS Boston, up in his archives.

Along with Old Gary, who bothenook found last week, welcome to all the newly-found submariners on the 'net! If any of you want to join our team at the group submarine blog Ultraquiet No More, just drop me a note.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger ex-nuke bubblehead said...

Alright! Glad to see my contributions getting some attention, you know we all wonder if any of our ranblings ever get read or noticed... I for one always post a photo in my blog!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Vigilis said...

Bo, two more bubbleheads identified themselves at my post about the cats (below). You may want to introduce them, if you have not yet. Why does a cat blog attract bubbleheads? Go figure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home