The Stupid Shall Be Punished:
The guys from Castle Argghhh!!! posed a question to us bubbleheads that should pose a good challenge for us. They linked to a picture over at StrangeMilitary.com (re-printed below, so those who want to avoid the pop-up adds that got through my pop-up blocker can skip them) of a sub at PD, and want to know what kind of boat it is:
I said that I though it might be a Permit-class boat, due to the large fairwater planes that look to be fairly close to the top of the sail. Anyone else have any ideas? As always, the best comparison shots for U.S. boats can be found over at NavSource.
Monday, February 20, 2006
A group blog for submariners and submarine enthusiasts to post about submarines, submarine life, and submarine news. Basically, it's about submarines.
- USSVI Foundation/Brotherhood Fund - Auction
- Rumor and Innuendo
- Sub News -- Staying Vigilant
- Kilo In Drydock
- Behind the 2006 QDR (a very public discussion) are...
- an ultraquiet no more exclusive
- Sub Launched Anti-Aircraft System
- another sea story
- how to tell if you are really a nuke